Hundreds of thousands of Americans work inside every day, yet according to research studies by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) the indoor air quality is often two to five times more polluted than the air these same workers breathe outside. The experts at Sterling Environmental Air Duct Cleaning understand that poor indoor air quality could be making you and your employees sick. Even if you hire a janitorial service to take care of your basic cleaning, dusting, and carpet cleaning, the quality of the air can still be compromised if you are neglecting to get your air ducts professionally cleaned. In fact very few employers understand the significance of commercial duct cleaning to prevent asthma, allergies and other respiratory illnesses.
Reasons for Professional Commercial Air Duct Cleaning
1. Remove toxins from the air to prevent allergies and respiratory issues: whether you own or manage an office, retail space, restaurant or any other number of businesses, multiple people working in an enclosed area can cause toxins to build up in the air. Dust, bacteria and all manner of other germs can re-circulate over and over lowering the air quality. Scheduling your commercial Sterling Environmental Air Duct Cleaning on a regular basis will eliminate allergens to keep your employees safe form respiratory flare-ups and other illnesses along with the added benefit of aiding long-term employee productivity and attendance.
2. Stop the buildup of mold and fungus: Mold and fungus can build up in your air ducts leading to allergic reactions, asthma and other respiratory issues especially to those employees who are susceptible. Commercial air duct cleaning can stop the spread of mold while improving air quality and stopping your employees from getting sick.
3. Remove odors from the air flow: Some odors never seem to go away regardless of how often your janitorial service or staff cleans. The musty smell related to mold for example, or the lingering odors caused by cooking can cause headaches and other health issues.
4. Improve worker productivity: it stands to reason that when your employees are happy and healthy, they will produce quality work while staying focused and productive. According to research, if you take an active stance to improve the air quality in the workplace, you will in turn be creating an environment with less call outs due to illness.
5. Improve the Efficiency of your air flow: as the air circulates throughout your air duct system, dirt, dust, mold and other allergens begin to accumulate which affects the efficiency of your HVAC system along with causing potential health issues. If you begin to notice an increase in your energy bills or a variation in the air flow throughout the work space, dirt and dust may be restricting the air flow and increasing the cost of your utility bills. Scheduling your commercial air duct cleaning service on a regular basis will help preserve your HVAC system for years of service.
Commercial Air Duct Cleaning in Oak Park, Madison Heights, Warren, Sterling Heights, Detroit & Southeast Michigan
To learn more about commercial air duct cleaning for your SE Michigan business, contact the knowledgeable experts at Sterling Environmental Air Duct Cleaning today.